Get the latest info on Author of Main Street releases and news!
Sign up for the Authors of Main Street newsletter!
Click HERE to sign up!!
Our 2017 Gift to our Readers
Our 2016 Gift to Our Readers
For Your Enjoyment
Try our latest books from our Authors of Main Street. Mystery, suspense, crime, small town, big city, Young Adult, New Adult, paranormal, fantasy, historical, cowboys, holiday, family friendly, a touch of spice, and the contemporary romances that you expect to find on Main Street. Our authors each bring their own voice creating a chorus of your best-loved books. Grab a favorite beverage and prepare to be carried away on a sea of words.
- Family Holiday Traditions December 8, 2017
- Peace on Earth and Spread Good Will December 4, 2017
- Happy Holidays y Que le Vaya Bien! November 23, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 22, 2017
- Justice, Love, and being Thankful November 15, 2017
- The Home Front November 13, 2017
- The Author’s Promise November 10, 2017
- The price of patience November 8, 2017
- 2017’s NaNoWrimo Challenge November 5, 2017
- Ever Thought of Riding the Pony Express? November 2, 2017
- October’s furious pace – and the welcoming of the Dark Half of the year October 29, 2017
- Babies and More Babies! October 25, 2017
- Don’t you love book series? October 23, 2017
- Spring has almost finished Springing October 11, 2017
- Lasagna and a Story Excerpt October 9, 2017
- It’s a Main Street Sampler Sale October 6, 2017
- Something Special About Growing up in a Small Town October 5, 2017
- Where Did Summer Go? October 2, 2017
- Christmas! It’s Available for Pre-Order October 1, 2017
- The Christmas Stocking September 27, 2017
- Small Town Christmas Baby – An Excerpt September 25, 2017
- Once Upon a Vet School: The First of the Series…Volume SEVEN?? September 22, 2017
- Christmas in July – Chapter two September 20, 2017
- Christmas in Eastport – Coming Soon September 18, 2017
- Jude Knight says ‘hi, and thanks for having me’ September 13, 2017
- Baby Steps and Snowflakes September 8, 2017
- Reclaiming the Joy of Writing: an Update September 6, 2017
- A Sister’s Christmas Gift September 4, 2017
- AoMS Christmas Boxed Set Coming Up Soon! Sneak preview! September 2, 2017
- Nothing Will Happen to Me August 30, 2017
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- Alice's Posts
- Bella's Posts
- Carol's Posts
- E.'s Posts
- Gina's Posts
- Guest Posts
- Jackie's Posts
- Jill's Posts
- Joan's Posts
- Jude's Posts
- Kelly's Posts
- Kristy's Posts
- Leigh's Posts
- Lizzi's posts
- Magdelena's posts
- Mona's Posts
- Pepper's Posts
- Raine's Posts
- Sampler Sale
- Stephanie's Posts
- Susan's Posts
- Tori's Posts
You are cordially invited to the wedding of
daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Hunter
son of Theresa Morrison and Matthew Williams
at the First Christian Church
On Saturday, June 29th at 6:30 P.M.
Reception will follow at the Bride’s Home
Tina ran her thumb over the printing.
Computer generated invitations. Not embossed like they should be. She never would have allowed cheap crap for her wedding.
Her wedding! What a joke.
This was the second ex-boyfriend who found someone after they finished with her.
A bitter taste formed in her mouth.
She was a better choice than Samantha would ever be. She could get Greg invited to important events to help his career. What did Samantha offer that she couldn’t?
Tina threw the invitation on her bed.
She was going, no matter what. Walking over to her closet she started moving the hangers, looking for a dress, The perfect dress. Her hand paused on the light pink cold shoulder sheath dress. Her hand lingered on the fabric, it was a delicious dress that looked fabulous on her, but the color would make the old biddies in attendance chatter on and on about ‘only the bride should wear white’ it was pink, but barely.
She pushed the dress aside with a vengeance.
She didn’t want ugly comments, she wanted attention. Several hangers away, the perfect dress awaited. Tina yanked the hanger off the rod. Yes. It was perfect.
Red silk would cling to her body like a second glove. Everyone would be looking at her. That’s what she craved. Attention. She deserved it.
Wait until she walked into the church. Every head would turn in her direction. The thought made her smile.
It wasn’t pretty.
~ ~ ~
Tina was introduced in The Devil Has Dimples by Pepper Phillips.