Back in the old days, humans would sit in front of the TV and flip from channel to channel using the remote. Now, with a smart TV, humans–like me–can click on the TV’s YouTube app and be entertained for hours by amateur filmmakers.
That’s right, I’m a YouTube fan. If there’s nothing on regular TV that interests me, I know there’s always something on YouTube. I can choose from music, dance, movie clips, television clips, humor, commercials from around the world, and educational topics too that are great entertainment, not boring facts.
I love videos and have numerous playlists set up on my YouTube channel. Here’s a random sampling of some of my favorites.
- Evolution of Dance by Judson Laipply. So imaginative which explains the more than 294 million views.
- I’m Farming and I Grow It by Peterson Farm Bros. Another humorous video with more than 9 million views.
- Rita Hayworth Is Stayin’ Alive by et7waage1. Combines famous dance sequences with modern pop music. More than 5 million views.
- Tequila Ad by Eldon Coldiron. Humor. Unfortunately–and hilariously–too true. 591,ooo+ views.
- Heineken has created some of the most imaginative and entertaining videos accompanied by great music. This one is The Switch from 2012.
- Heineken Walk In Fridge. Hysterically funny. Over 14 million views.
- When Harry Met Sally Part 2 by Funny or Die. OMG! Hysterical.
- Tea Partay by iamigor. A classic. Over 6 million views.
- Jane Austen’s Fight Club by TwoTurntablesNMic. Another classic with more than 1.5 million views.
- Crazy Amount of Sugar Hiding in Random Foods by BuzzFeedVideo. Fascinating and scary. Over 3 million views.
Making videos are as much fun as watching them. I made this video for Scents and Sensuality, my romantic comedy currently on sale for only 99cents for the ebook edition.
A transformed ugly duckling…a matchmaking mom…a blind date gone awry.
Thanks for letting me–and YouTube–entertain you this cold January day!