It’s Valentine’s Day this weekend, and if your sweetheart is a book lover, he/she might love something that indulges that passion. To help you out, I’ve amassed a few items that would be fun for anyone who’s idea of a hot Saturday night is finishing that book. While it might be a little late to get your shopping on for this year, it’s never too late to think about next year. Or you might want to consider one of these gifts for an upcoming birthday (mine’s in August, in case you’re wondering).
- Ex Libris wine from Polaner Selections. As any good bibliophile will tell you, “ex libris” means, “from the library of…”
- A bookmark that not only holds your place, but also points to the last line you read. Available at Amazon.
- Library stamp t-shirt.
- Book quotes and chocolate. Need I say more?
- The Bamboo Bathtub Caddy.
- This stamped teaspoon.
- So Many Books, So Little Time bookends.
- Pride & Prejudice jewelry like this:
- Mix your valentine one of these literary-inspired cocktails.
- More a traditional gift-giver? How about these paper roses?
Of course, the best gift you can give your book lover is time to read!