* I have a cat named Kitty (don’t criticize).
* My writing has been called quirky. (whatever that means).
* Dr. Seuss often inspires my writing (see quirky).
* I have a Master’s degree in Literature & Creative Writing from Harvard University (no, I’m not kidding).
* Besides writing and reading, sports is a passion of mine–football in particular. (I love alpha males.)
* My latest series, Beachcomber Investigations, is all about Dane & Shana, partners in a private detective agency, who are struggling to decide if they should fall in love. It’s a real kick to write!
* I’m a jockette (see above passions – sports).
* If Pollyanna had a twitter handle, I’d follow her (she’s a fictional character right?)
* I have a hard time taking bios seriously.
If you really want to know more, visit my website at www.StephanieQueen.com,